Friday, October 26, 2007

FRIDAY NIGHT AND WELL...HERE I AM

I know that in fact, I could be having a much more miserable Friday night than I am having. However, this one seems pretty crappy.
I have been struggling to beat a cold that I caught somewhere, for the past couple of days. I've been denying that I felt something coming on... Alas, the little bastard bugs have taken up residence...they've gotten me, I think.

I am sneezing, coughing, feeling pressure all over my sinus area, feeling totally without energy and there's no one around to ask me if I want some hot tea. It sucks! If I want some hot tea, I have to drag my sorry ass into my little kitchen and make it. If I want a hot water bottle so I don't feel chilly in bed, I have to get up and get a hot water bottle. See, there I go feeling sorry for myself. That's how I am when I am ill.

I am truly the world's worst patient and it is probably better that I am alone. I get grumpy, depressed and moody when I am physically sick. Well, it happens so seldom that I just have a hard time believing that I am actually getting a cold or flu or whatever. I become angry that I am experiencing symptons, so I get all cross...and sad and feel sorry for myself. Boo hoo.

Oh well, I guess I'll go into the kitchen, slowly, slowly, and prepare myself a cup of hot herbal tea and have a couple of droppers full of valerian and see if I might feel a bit more chipper in the morning. I'm hoping this is the worst of it and I'll feel better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home