Sunday, September 30, 2007

LUVY DOVY






And what a name it is for such a sweet little place to eat out on these mean streets.
My friend and I met for lunch at Luvy Dovy, a somewhat new place on Jefferson and Arsenal. I admit, I didn't have high expectations but in fact, I was pleasantly surprised.

My friend had a sandwich, tuna, I think and I had a very nice salad. It had lots of romaine and other healthy goodies.

I like the folks who run the place. They've opened in an upcoming neighborhood and are lovely people. I'd like more vegetarian but I know, most people don't care.

I can say if you are in that particular neighborhood, it's a good place to meet friendly folks and have a pretty healthy meal.

Go see them, support them and get something pretty good to eat.

My friend provided a photo along with the ones that I took...showing the place where it's located.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had lunch there last Wednesday. Egg salad sandwich was about perfect even without a fancy bread and gobs of green to dress it up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home