Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SON, BEN'S GREAT COOKIN'

What a great cook my son Ben is. He has thus far made for my friend Will and I mushroom/leek soup and a pasta puttanesca...both delicious.

We walked our legs off in downtown Seattle yesterday and found fun places to see and to eat. I had never seen the Waterfall Park in Pioneer Square before and was happily surprised to discover it. It is a shady, cool, huge water fall around which seats and randomly placed tables rest in languid coolness. People bring their bagged lunches there to eat in this lovely, restful spot.

It has been fun simply being here and experiencing the area yet again. Today Will and I plan on a trip to the local farmer's market and then a lengthy stroll through the Bellevue Botanical gardens as Ben and Rebecca have taken off on their own...which is just as it should be.

I gotta say a couple of things about yesterday's post, however. A part of me really wants to be home to get my air conditioner repaired because I can't stand things not being right AND because Paul is caring for my kitty and I think it might be hard on him to be doing this and trying to move into his new house...oh well, oh well. It'll just have to sit until it can be fixed.

I also said that I know that someone is seeking me (in a romantic sense)...well, I'd had a bit of Prosecco and was feeling it's effects and wrote with abandon. I want to clarify that eventhough I feel strongly that there is a romantic connection coming up for me, it's not that I have any inkling as to who this person might be but that something in me has been awakened and now, finally!!, I am ready to find that man, whoever he might be. I no longer carry crap from the past that kept me from looking into the eyes of someone who presented himself. Until recently my ability to accept any of the men that I dated just was not there, I was mired in the past. Now I am not. Now I am ready to see that fine fellow, whoever he may be.

So, in case you are intrested in my love life (which I am pretty sure that you are not) that's the scoop. Be happy for me. Be very, very happy. 'Cause now I know I am open to love happening...it's a swell thing.

My thanks go out to the universe for this wonderful change in my heart and for the blessing of a safe trip out here and for good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home