Monday, July 30, 2007

IT SURELY IS A PARADISE

Seattle...ahhh....it is a paradise in so many way. Open minded people, wonderful weather, blue skies in summer, hip restaurants and hot spots, etc. etc. Need I say more?

I am loving Seattle. I am having a great time exploring the things I don't know about and showing the people I love the things I do know about...so far, inconsequential and even bad things...like Top Pot Donuts and the healthy goodness of Essential Baking Company. But, of course they will find their own way on their own adventure. I can only tell them what inspired and excited me but they must find their own adventures.

It's good 'cause I want the adventure of being back in St. Louis...whatever that is. I just feel so strongly that someone is coming into my life that will be instrumental in showing me things I don't yet know about. I don't know who this person might be but I know he is there waiting to find me..it's a happy thought, if somewhat scary, too. I don't even know who he might be but I feel he will be a powerful presence.

My AC went out at my house in St.Lou and that means big money to spend to fix it. Drat, drat, drat! If you know a good AC/heating/cooling person, let me know.

So, yes, I am having a great time and yes, I miss the ordinariness of my everyday existence in St. Louis.

So, to all, thanks for reading and St. Louis Rocks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home