Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I COULD LIVE IN EDWARDSVILLE...I THINK

After eating at a new restaurant in Edwardsville, Il. I'm pretty sure I could actually live there...well, maybe.

The restaurant is Peel and it is quite an upscale place in design but moderate in price. I had an Italian sandwich that consisted of mozzarella cheese (fresh) artichokes, basil pesto and other delectables. I nearly swooned at the fresh, delicate deliciousness of it. mmmmm...

My friend had a pizza that was probably one of the best I've tasted...ever! They prepare it in an 800 degree wood-fired oven.

Peel is on the outskirts of Edwardsville and is worth any kind of toolin' around drive when you are hungry for lunch or dinner.

Just astonishingly good! Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home