Sunday, February 15, 2009

COUPLE OF TUCSON PHOTOS




I had such a nice time in Tucson this time. Stayed part time with Suzanne and Michael, friends. They are always wonderful.
Met a new fella to stay with and had the joy of cooking for him. He has a great house, a couple of friendly little poochs and a wonderful view of the mountains.
I thought I'd share some photos of same.
I also stopped in Oklahoma just outside of Oklahoma City at a place called Pops where you can pick up over several hundred kinds of soda. Silly but fun place.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lois:

We hung out together in Tucson a few years ago at a Travel Media Showcase.

Love your blog--and you're lookin' good too!

Will try your sweet potato-bean stew soon as I drag my sorry ass to the grocery store for the ingredients.

Let me hear from you!

Beth Rubin
bethbadandbeyond.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home