Monday, January 02, 2006

Food and love

Just remember:
"There is no love sincerer than the love of food"
- George Bernard Shaw.

I don't know if I agree completely with this but it comes pretty darn close to the truth. Just think...there is nothing more intimate an act than eating.

What goes into your mouth is what makes your cells, at least in part. I suppose there are other factors that build your cells, too...fresh air, low stress, healthy exercise. But food, food goes right inside and becomes you.

Make sure you love what you eat and eat what you love and make it healthy.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lois, you rock! What a great way to share your passion for food! I so enjoy reading about your dining experiences. I have to say that you have sparked my interest in many a St. Louis restaurant. I support you 100%! Jennifer D.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home